The Mott Library Student Advisory Council was created to provide the best possible library collections, spaces, and services to the diverse population at Mott Community College.
Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of each month, 8 am
Mott Library, ML 2001
Who is on the council?
Students are appointed to serve on the council. A staff representative from Mott Library leads the council.
Appointments to the council are made in the Fall Semester for the full academic year.
Why should I serve on the council?
- To be a voice for all students on the types of collections, spaces, and services are important to students using Mott Library
- To have an opportunity to make new connections with peers
- To gain experience and learn how decisions are made in the library
What will be expected of me as a council member?
- Regular attendance at monthly meetings. These will be held on the 2nd Thursday of each month, 8 am, in room ML2001.
- Provide feedback on library collections, spaces, and services
- Offer insight into student use of library collections, spaces, and services
- To serve as an ambassador of Mott Library during special events such as Fall Rally