Enter 14 digit number above the barcode on your Mott ID card when prompted to access Mott's research databases.
* Select as many databases as you would like to search.
* Select "full text" so that you don't just get citations or abstracts.
* Create a folder so you can save articles and eBooks to come back to later.
* Use the tools on the right to print, save, search the text, add to folder, cite, etc. Hovering the cursor over the icon will show what each icon means.
* Use the "cite" tool to get MLA, APA, and other citation styles. You can copy and paste the citations to a Word document. Double-check the format; while these citations are usually correct, there are occasional errors.